God blessed me with two wonderfully intelligent and strong-willed boys, but I later learned, too, that He blessed me two special-needs boys. And I believe He did so because of the kind of mother I am, and the kind of mother my children have shaped and taught me to be:
- Compassion mixed with strength;
- Flexible, and know when structure is needed;
- Patient, while pushing for growth;
- Leading, yet knowing when to follow;
- Able to laugh out loud, and or let my family know when I mean business;
- Loving unconditionally, and teaching my family to demonstrate love.
But that didn’t stop me from fighting for my family. I was determined to raise my children to be responsible, resilient and respectful, despite the obstacles we both faced.
Your story may not be the same as mine, but we can all relate to the same goals. And we all know that raising a family is tough work.
My mother and father taught me many positive things about raising children. I took what they taught me further by pouring myself into dozens of self-help and parenting books, absorbing all that I could to be “the best mom in the world.” But my learning didn’t stop there.
After having my second child, I found in myself a deep desire to make a difference in the lives of others. It set my heart on fire to follow the road to fulfilling my dreams.
I left a career in business to pursue my goal of creating harmonious families on a global scale by founding Momnificent!®. For the next seven years, through Momnificent!®, I worked with moms (and dads) on various issues…
- creating time for themselves
- health and wellness
- time management and organization
Talking with so many parents, I discovered that we all have essentially the same goals. You can substitute a word here or there, but it all boils down to…
Wanting Lifelong Harmonious Families and Raising Responsible, Resilient and Respectful Kids
You and your children deserve to live, grow and thrive in a harmonious family, whether a single-family home, a blended family, or your family of origin. I’ve experienced it all, and can help you whatever your situation may be.
My children are now 21 and 11; through them, and the parents I’ve worked with through Momnificent!, I’ve learned that patience is central to all good parenting, and is the key to winning the love and respect of your children. That is why I developed 7 Secrets of Having the Patience of a Saint, Through my system, you can learn to develop patience for your children, understand their behavior, replace guilt with self-respect, become an effective parent, and create an environment where love and harmony can thrive. To get started, download our free eBook on having the “Patience of a Saint“.
Combining my Christian values with the philosophies I’ve learned from Taekwondo and coaching, I have a special gift for working with children and teaching parents how to get the most from their children. Looking forward to partnering with you to raise magnificent kids!
- Certified Empowerment Coach, Institute of Professional Excellence in Coaching, 2004
- Energy Leadership™ Master Practitioner, Institute of Professional Excellence in Coaching, 2008
- 1st Degree Black Belt Taekwondo, Chang Lee’s Taekwondo Club USA, 2010
- Author of The Momnificent! Life – Healthy and Balanced Living for Busy Moms, 2009
- Bachelors in Psychology, Roosevelt University, 1998
- Associates in Materials Management, William Rainey Harper College, 1993
- Member of International Coach Federation
- Member of Ginger Creek Community Church, Aurora, Illinois
- Member of Young Entrepreneurs Society Mastermind, Naperville, Illinois
- Member of Engaging Speakers, Schaumburg, Illinois