How to Make Healthy Happen in Your Family
Over the last few days I’ve shared an amazing free resource, offered by Nina Manolson, about how to raise kids who love healthy food.
Some of you have already taken advantage of Nina Manolson’s free 3-Part Video and Tele-Series: “How to get your school age kids to eat less sugar and more veggies without spending a million hours in the kitchen.”
Nina is my go-to gal for strategies for how to gently, yet effectively, encourage children to make healthy food choices. She’s got the experience and expertise that takes the struggle out of raising a healthy family.
Nina just announced a program that will walk you through her step-by-step system:
“How to Make Healthy Happen In Your Family:
5 Weeks to Feeding your Kids Well in a World that Doesn’t.”
Nina put all of her skills as a therapist, health coach and mom together and created a system that enables her to feed her kids well in a world that doesn’t. Her kids love healthy food, they are not deprived of sweets and treats, and they have tools to cope with the sugar and processed foods that are offered to them at every turn. And, she’s not a slave to her kitchen.
Would you like some of that?
Imagine if you knew…
· How to get your significant other on board.
· How to satisfy your children’s sweet tooth without rotting their teeth!
· Meal by meal, how to make healthier choices.
· How to ease the kitchen stress of wondering what’s for dinner.
· How to avoid feeling like a short order cook – making special meals for each member of the family.
· How to create a healthy lunch box your kids will eat.
· How to cope with candy holidays and well meaning relatives.
· How to go out to dinner with your kids and still eat healthy food.
· How to make all of it work when you are super busy.
Because Nina’s a therapist, a health coach, and a mom, you get all angles covered.
· the coach’s nitty-gritty how to’s.
· the psychological mindset that ensures success.
· and you get the practical mom approach that makes it real.
Nina could be charging DOUBLE for this program. The bonuses alone are worth the investment. This program is packed with amazing content. She will walk you through each meal (and snacks), with strategies, recipes, and templates that make it easy for you!
I wanted to give you a heads-up that the Early Bird pricing for this program ends on Monday, Oct. 31st.
P.S. How would your life (and your kids’ life) be impacted if you could finally figure out how to make healthy happen for your family?